Hiring a lawyers can be an intimidating process. You need to hire someone you can trust, and who has experience with the court and procedure. Laura Metcalf has been practicing in Tennessee for almost twenty years in both the criminal and civil courts. She has collected millions of dollars in settlements for her clients, and has represented clients faced with criminal charges in many jurisdictions to successful resolution.
With 20 years of experience, including civil and criminal jury trials, Laura can navigate the difficult issues for you.
Laura’s practice extends from Middle to Upper East Tennessee. She regularly appears in Knox, Blount, Anderson, Jefferson, Loudon, and Sevier counties.
Some commonly asked questions we can help with include:
- If I am charged with a crime, and it gets dismissed, can I get it expunged?
- What are the penalties and fines for an underage consumption?
- What is judicial diversion?
- What is “implied consent”?
- What if the officer didn’t read me my rights?
- Will this impact my schooling? Job? Permanent record?